Agile Project Manager, Drupal, WordPress, PMP, CSM, SAFe
Shefali Naik is a partner at Agileana. She has over ten years of progressive experience developing enterprise level websites and applications as well as leading teams and managing projects in an agile manner.
She plays a lead role in setting up and configuring critical components of our web and application design, development, and operations including DevOps, JIRA, continuous integration, continuous deployment, continuous monitoring, automated testing, website security, disaster recovery, configuration management, and version control.
Shefali leads a team of developers to help maintain, operate, and support Drupal and WordPress websites for government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
Relevant Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, (BsCS)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
Current and Past Clients
Shefali has played an active lead role in the following client projects:
- English Language Program, Georgetown University, US Department of State
- Environmental Information Exchange Network (ExchangeNetwork.net)
- Interstate Industrialized Buildings Commission (InterstateIBC.org)
- Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS.GOV)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC.GOV)
- Hydropower Reform Coalition (HydroReform.org)
- Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (TheBulletin.org)
- So Others Might Eat (SOME.org)
- National 4-H Council (4-H.org)
- Daimler / Mercedes Benz