Director, Agile Coach, Business Analyst, Product Owner
Blake has over twenty years of progressive experience managing information systems projects and web applications for government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and commercial startups.
He served as a paratrooper in the 82d Airborne Division, Infantry Captain in the Army Reserves, business analyst at the Pentagon, computer scientist at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Internet entrepreneur with a successful exit, GS-14 public affairs specialist at DHS, digital analyst at the World Bank, product owner at inQbation Labs, and CEO of Agileana – a lean, agile, web development agency.
Blake founded photographer.com in 1995 and exited when it was acquired in 2005. He was in charge of ICE.GOV from 2008-2009.
Relevant Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BsBA), George Mason University
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MsIS), George Mason University
- Certificate, Project Management (PMC), George Mason University
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist) Team Leader
- Founded and sold photographer.com, an Uber-style booking platform in 1995
- Led the sprint that helped Agileana win 18F Agile Services BPA in 2015
- Founded Agileana (formerly inQbation) in 2010
- Founded inQbation Labs in 2007
- Sold photographer.com in 2005
- Founded Balystic in 2015
- Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS)
- Immigration & Customs Enforcement, ICE.GOV
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Rocky Mountain Research Station (RMRS)
- English Language Program, Georgetown
- DoingBusiness.org, World Bank
- Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- National 4-H Council