At inQbation, we obsess over 3 things:
- Satisfying customer expectations
- Getting found on Google (SEO)
- WordPress design and development
One of my favorite subjects are “How to use WordPress for SEO” to get found on Google. In my opinion, tags are one of your best friends if you love WordPress and search engine optimization.
Quick review: SEO Checklist
- Ensure URL includes keywords
- Ensure keywords are in page title
- Ensure headings include keywords
- Ensure keywords are in link text
Quiz: What is the single most powerful WordPress tool for SEO?
Why? Because if you tag a blog post with your keyword then, automatically, it fulfills every aspect of the checklist:
- Keywords in URL
- Keywords in title
- Keywords in heading
- Keywords in link text