Washington, DC metropolitan area – Fairfax County – Herndon, VA
inQbation provides technical support for overall website maintenance of government agency and nonprofit organization websites including software updates, troubleshooting, technical support for Drupal 7 CMS and content updates beyond FCEDA staff expertise.
inQbation will take the lead on back-end monitoring, routine maintenance, and development as necessary, and develop and maintain internal Drupal processes and best practices. inQbation will maintain knowledge of Drupal-contributed modules and develop custom modules when needed.
Specific tasks include:
- Block of specified hours of maintenance per month
- Time tracking, status reporting, not-to-exceed limit alarms and notifications
- Help desk response within 2 hours during normal business hours
- Manage site and database backups
- Upgrade/update Drupal and its modules
- Drupal/site support
- Bug fixes
- Perform minor content editing, with approval of the FCEDA
- Web maintenance and search engine optimization consulting