Today at Agileana, Farhan and I knocked a lot of work out of the way. We pretty much redesigned the whole landing page and linked pages for the new SEOQ website on Balsamiq. I was pretty familiar with the program, but it was still a challenge to actually use it in designing a product that would actually be launched. I got the hang of it after just a few minutes of practicing.
We also made a funnel chart to outline our goals for the SEOQ project. It was good to just have a discussion and straighten out all of our ideas. We had a quick meeting with the Tool team to make sure everyone was on the same page and prevent miscommunication. We are sending out the jpeg version of the SEOQ wireframes to Jenny and Michael to take over as we speak, with the goal of having it up and running by the end of the week, so I would say, today has been a productive day.
Have a good afternoon!