Sprint 3: Testing and Images

claire

Day 12 was technically the halfway point for sprint 3 of the communityy management application – Balystic. When I arrived I found out that the issues with the automatic code shiping from github to our host had been fixed and the code that had previously been pushed were now staged online. I ran through the site testing to see if all of our changes worked and they indeed did! So after the daily standup Chris and I helped our wonderful Traction Team – Farhan and Sydney – test all of our stories (there were a lot). Following that I began going through the code and fixing minor things such as the fact that the current default images were all pulled through links instead of images within the app so I changed that. Then I created a default user avatar and a default logo to display instead of the ones I had downloaded off the internet.

Looks like the sprint is getting done!

-Claire