Sprint 3: Design and Layout

claire

Day 13 marked the end of almost every user story in sprint 3. We had gotten such a head start earlier in the week that by now we were essentially done. Chris and John on adding additional related features to our tagging/keyword function and Jenny worked on implementing the template for our front end community page. I worked on bug fixing all day. Briefly before lunch I looked into dynamic forms to better implement a media library but none of the answers I found were of much use so I abandoned it for this sprint and got back to bug fixing.

Tomorrow we’ll be finishing up our extended featuresĀ of the sprint!

-Cliare