These past two days have been the thick of our sprint development. Our tasks included many different additions which will make our SEO tool even more accurate and telling of a user’s website. For example, we worked on finding out if a website was mobile friendly or if a website is https secured. These are fields that Google takes into consideration when ranking the results on the results pages. Today, we hope to finish all the development tasks so we can finish testing and getting the demo ready for Friday’s meeting.
- Accessibility (508)
- Agile Software development
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber security
- D7|D8|D9 Development
- Government Contracting
- Government websites
- How to
- Migrating out of Drupal 7
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- The Agile Podcast
- User Centered Design
- WordPress Web Designer in Washington DC
- Drupal Subject Matter Experts, Acquia Certifications, and Site Migrations
- Content Debt, Content Hygiene, Content Cleaning … Whatever its Called, its Important to Effective Content Strategy
- Is a Website a “Public Accommodation” According to the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- What’s the Difference Between Section 508 and WCAG?
- What is a Definition of Done?