Excellent blog post on Google’s algorithm change to reward mobile friendly sites and punish those not responsive. Long and short of it is not to worry, you are probably fine. There is also a link to an SEO analysis tool that tests your website to see if it will pass Google’s test or not.
- Accessibility (508)
- Agile Software development
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber security
- D7|D8|D9 Development
- Government Contracting
- Government websites
- How to
- Migrating out of Drupal 7
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- The Agile Podcast
- User Centered Design
- WordPress Web Designer in Washington DC
Home » Insights » User Centered Design » Search Engine Optimization » #Mobilgeddon – How Google rewards mobile friendly responsive websites
- Drupal Subject Matter Experts, Acquia Certifications, and Site Migrations
- Content Debt, Content Hygiene, Content Cleaning … Whatever its Called, its Important to Effective Content Strategy
- Is a Website a “Public Accommodation” According to the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- What’s the Difference Between Section 508 and WCAG?
- What is a Definition of Done?