Clean, fresh, modern …
So, how long does it take before website owner’s get anxious to change the look and feel of their website? For Ricardo Solar … not long. But, it was a smart move.
Let Simon Decide, an online decision-making website application has taken the world by storm with a revolutionary tool to help people make some of their most important life decisions. The new look and feel, implemented by inQbation™, features the following new attributes:
- The new interface is cleaner, which allows the colorful calls to action work more efficiently
- Social marketing chicklets to encourage interaction with Simon’s social marketing initiatives
- Better web usability because the process is more intuitive and calls to action more obvious
- Notifications, like Smart Simonite’s Decisions, encourages user activity and keeps home page fresh
- Embedded video provides quick tutorial and infomercial that inspires potential users
- Name-dropping media coverage, like TechCrunch, adds credibility
Congratulations to Ricardo Solar for his brilliant inspiration and the guys and gals at inQbation™ for their creative and arstistic rendering of Ricardo’s vision.