How to Create a LinkedIn Profile Badge
Looking for a way to promote your LinkedIn Profile? Use the LinkedIn Profile Badge on your Blog, Online Resume, Website or E-Mail Signature. LinkedIn provides several design options for users to choose from!
- Login to your LinkedIn Account
- Mouse over the arrow next to your name in the top right corner of the LinkedIn homepage screen
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
- In the “Profile” tab, click on the “Edit your public profile” link located in the “Helpful Links” section
- Scroll down until the “Your public profile URL” window is visible
- Click the “Create a profile badge” link located in the “Profile badges” section
- Copy & Paste the HTML code next to your desired LinkedIn Profile Badge into your website.
Related Articles: How to Edit LinkedIn Public Profile Preferences & Privacy Settings