Washington, DC (Herndon, VA) – inQbation is pleased to announce it’s contract schedule with GSA for the 541 AIMS (Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions).
|541-3||Creative Art Director|
We serve organizations ranging from the World Bank to the White House. We have significant experience in open source content management system (CMS) solutions, social media integration, and search engine optimization. We are experts in Drupal and WordPress.
Since 2010, inQbation has supported the design and development of dozens of government agency websites including Data.gov, RestoreTheGulf.gov, USAspending.gov, ACUS.gov, Remington-VA.gov, and SBIR.gov. We have also helped design and build internal websites for NASA and FDIC.
We are headquartered at the Center for Innovative Technology (CIT) adjacent to Washington’s Dulles International Airport in Northern Virginia.
Our typical web team is comprised of the following individuals and skills:
- Web design
- Web graphic designer (Responsive design, Photoshop, CSS Grids)
- Front-end developer (HTML, CSS, Sass, LESS, jQuery, Semantic markup)
- Web development
- System integrator (CMS, CRM, E-Commerce, APIs, JSON)
- Web application programmer (PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP)
- Database administrator (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, XML)
- System administrator (Git, .htaccess, SVG)
- Project management
- Account executive (PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Gantt, MS Project, Basecamp)
- Quality assurance tester (X-browser compatibility, Section 508, JIRA, UAT)
- Business analyst (Web visitor segmentation, use case analysis)
- Usability lead (UX)
- Information architect (Content strategy, SEO)