On Friday we allowed users to invite people to join their community. The invites would be sent out by email with a link to the community, and they were able to join from the home page. We were also able to demo what we finished this week at the retrospective. We showed the update profile, create community, and send invites at the Friday afternoon meeting.
- Accessibility (508)
- Agile Software development
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber security
- D7|D8|D9 Development
- Government Contracting
- Government websites
- How to
- Migrating out of Drupal 7
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- The Agile Podcast
- User Centered Design
- WordPress Web Designer in Washington DC
- Drupal Subject Matter Experts, Acquia Certifications, and Site Migrations
- Content Debt, Content Hygiene, Content Cleaning … Whatever its Called, its Important to Effective Content Strategy
- Is a Website a “Public Accommodation” According to the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- What’s the Difference Between Section 508 and WCAG?
- What is a Definition of Done?