Virtual (cloud) file storage to send and store large files
How to take (make) a screenshot from a website
Your files, anywhere
Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.
- 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
- Manually set bandwidth limits — Dropbox won’t hog your connection.
Shared folders allow people to work together on the same projects and documents.
- Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It’ll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
- See other people’s changes instantly.
- Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
- Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry keep your Dropbox at hand, even on the go.
- Bring your files with you when you’re on the go.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- Share freely with family and friends.
Your stuff is safe
Dropbox protects your files without you needing to think about it.
- Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
A partner of